Last Updated On October 27, 2018
You can find the pricing and the differences between the Free and the Pro versions here. In this article I’ll show you how you can upgrade from the Free to the Pro version.
- Install and Activate the Free version of a-staff (see the Installation page for details)
- Click on a-staff » Upgrade in WP-Admin
- On the next screen you can see 2 columns (FREE and A-STAFF PRO).
- To upgrade to Pro, click on the UPGRADE NOW button in the PRO column.
- On the next screen, add your bank card data OR click on the PayPal tab and continue with PayPal checkout.
- Once you have made the payment you’ll be given the download link immediately.
- Hint: check the “Automatically install the plugin after the upgrade” checkbox on the next screen, so you won’t have to manually upload and install the Pro version. In this case you can skip the following steps.
- Download the a-staff-premium.zip file to your computer, then go to Plugins » Add new in your WP-Admin
- Click on the Upload Plugin button at the top, then select the a-staff-premium.zip file that you have just downloaded.
- Install and Activate the plugin file
- It will automatically deactivate your Free version of a-staff
- Check that you have a-staff (Premium) activated in your WP-Admin’s Plugins screen
Enjoy using a-staff Pro! If you have any questions, please contact us!