a-idea.studio website’s Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on March 31st, 2018.
Please read these Terms of Service completely using a-idea.studio which is owned and operated by Ervin Domonkos (referred as the Owner in this document – registered address: Fecske u. 6., 6723 Szeged, Hungary). This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at a-idea.studio.
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of the Owner and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site may be the trademarks of other third parties.
By downloading or using any content of the site you agree that all the responsibilities are yours. The site’s owner isn’t accountable for any loss, harm or damage caused by the assets or information downloaded from the website.
Third Party Software
The Site uses third party software code that are properties of their creators and are used on the Site based on the licence agreements of these software. While we work with all the possible prudence in order not to use any harmful, false or illegal software code on our site we can’t guarantee that any of the third party software code, code libraries or plugins used by the Site will obey all the international laws. The Owner is not liable for any harm caused by software code or content used on the Site that was not created by the Owner. By using the site you agree that you use it at your own risk.
Users of the Site may be able to add content to it (e.g. using online forms). All data added to the site or its database by the site’s visitors are considered as User Content. You agree not to include in your User Content (e.g. comments or uploaded files):
- any defamatory, profane, libelous, abusive, threatening, racist, sexually explicit, obscene, harmful, vulgar, hateful, illegal, or otherwise objectionable content
- any content that may be harassing of any other Site contributors, users or other third parties
- any content that personally attacks an individual whose identity can be easily learned from what you post (e.g. posting negative comments about an individual in a way meant to demean that person is prohibited on the Site. Posting your opinion about someone’s ideas or actions is not a personal attack)
- any content that discloses private or personal details about any person
- any content that you know to be false, misleading, or fraudulent
- any content that violates the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted music, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion
- any content that’s advertising your or any third party’s business
- any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information about businesses, individuals or any information from contracts that shouldn’t be disclosed to the public)
- any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
The Owner has the right to modify or remove any User Content from the Site without the obligation to notify the user about the removal or modification.
The Owner reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by the Owner.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Hungary and the European Union, where the Owner’s business is registered.
Changes to This Agreement
The Owner reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the a-idea.studio site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us.